We believe our teamwork approach adds a broader perspective to all we do and provides increased benefits to our clients. Barb and I have 20 years of financial services experience, plus we've both owned small businesses. We understand what it's like to provide for families in challenging economic times and what it takes to make a business succeed.
We can help you address a wide array of issues, including:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management (adequacy and sufficiency of protection, best value for the money)
We also can answer your questions, including, among others:
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough? Am I taking too much risk?
- What’s the best approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- What happens to my business if I can't work due to an injury or illness?
- How can I reduce my tax burden and save for retirement at the same time?
We've helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. We specialize in creating an approach that is designed to address your individual situation in cost-effective ways that are consistent with your values and goals.