11902 Jake Circle
What’s important to you matters the most. The strategies we recommend must be consistent with your goals and values; you won’t feel good about implementing them otherwise. After all, it’s your money so our affordable strategies have to make sense to you.
Have trouble reaching your present advisor? We work hard to make it easy and convenient for you to do business with us. We make house calls and do video meetings! Don't let distance be a barrier to getting the advice and support you deserve!
You'll find receptive ears, wise advice, and a "make it happen" attitude focused on your needs, goals, and values. We earn your trust and your business and we'll keep earning it throughout our relationship. Come see what being valued and appreciated can mean to your advisory experience - schedule a 15-minute coffee chat on calendly.com/bill-hfs right now!
Certified Financial Fiduciary®
President & Wealth Manager
We create strategies that are tailored to your needs and goals. Our process starts with an in-depth conversation about what's important to you and what you want to achieve. We'll ask a lot of questions so that together, we don't overlook something important in the near or long term.
We'll explain exactly what we think and why we hold that opinion. Our intent is to give you the information you need to make a solid decision that's in your best interest. Sometimes, we encounter questions we don't know the answer to; if so, we'll tell you and then research the issue to get the information needed.
We'll map out some possible strategies, discuss the pros and cons of each, then make recommendations so you've got the information you need to make your decision. Once your decision is made, we'll monitor the progress so we can help you stay on course toward your goals and keep a weather eye out for changes or threats that could affect your progress.
Everything we do is rooted in a whole person/whole family context. What you do in one aspect of your life can affect other parts of your life. When we're considering a course of action, looking at how one strategy affects other parts of your life is an automatic part of our work for you.
Years of experience have prepared us to guide you through your life transitions. We've been advising clients since December 1997. In those 20+ years, we've seen a lot of events in people's lives; some good, some not so good.
What we've found is the good events that were planned for are sweeter because our clients viewed them as rewards for sticking to their plans. The bad times tended to be not devastating financially because we'd planned for that contingency. The emotional trauma still hurt badly, but it wasn't made worse by a lack of planning.
We'll be here for you, just like we've been here for our current clients. Whether the markets are up, down, or chaotic, or it's a family crisis or new opportunity, we've been here for our clients with sound advice and over two decades of experience to back it up. We'll be here for you tomorrow too!
Who’s a good fit: Heartland Financial Solutions, LLC (HFS) serves individual and small business clients in a financial advisory practice. The practice is growing and the owner wants to find retired military members and/or family members who:
- Find great satisfaction in helping people and business owners, especially with innovative, long-term solutions.
- Want freedom to work with who they want to in an independent environment.
- Enjoy building a business of their own, with that business fitting into the values of their family and goals. Definite potential for careers for young adults in a family business.
- Understand that building a business takes time, but the income potential and rewards for helping people are limited only by motivation and care for clients.
- Are interested in a potential succession strategy when the owner decides to retire.
The business: HFS is an independent financial advisory firm providing financial planning, investment, retirement plan, and insurance services to clients and small businesses. We also provide consulting and fund-raising to nonprofit organizations.
The opportunity. HFS will:
- Sponsor and mentor the right person/people through license study, licensing exams, and broker-dealer affiliation.
- Coach new advisors through the various aspects of learning the financial advisory profession, marketing for clients, establishing processes, learning the products/tools we use.
- Team with new advisors to help them place business and begin building their own business and income stream.
Contact: William H. (Bill) O’Donnell, Certified Financial Fiduciary®, President & Wealth Manager
Phone: 402-933-0866 Text: 402-256-5734